Wednesday 2 October 2013

Final update on Yes to Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment


Remember this post? It's been nearly a month of trying out the lip balm. I tried really hard to use it up since I do not like wasting things, but this stick had to go.  When freshly applied, the lip balm's smooth consistency and sweet, fruity scent entices one to keep reapplying.  However, over time the lips get drier and drier, peeling, flaking, and burning.  Religiously applying Vaseline every night to the chapped lips was what saved them.  If you plan to try this lip balm out anyway... well best of luck to you.  After this, I'm not sure if I want to venture out to try new products haha...

A MUCH better lip balm that is super moisturizing is the Jack Black Lip Balm.  The one I am currently using is the Grapefruit & Ginger scent.


It smells so good and feels great on the lips.  The SPF 25 is a bonus. The consistency feels like Vaseline when you first apply it, but then it absorbs quickly so it is not as sticky.  I stumbled upon this brand when shopping around for a lip balm for my boyfriend.  I got him the Lemon & Chamomile, and he loved it.  It is good, however I feel it is a bit pricey for a lip balm;  they range ~$7.50-8.50 CAD.  I bought them online at sephora.com, usually with other products so the subtotal adds up to $75.00 CAD, cuz that's when shipping is free!  Besides, I can never find scents other than Natural Mint & Lemon & Chamomile in stores.  They must be very popular.  Have you tried either of these lip products?  Lemme know your thoughts about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment