Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy October 31st

Ah, it's that time of year again, where fireworks can be heard being set off every night since a week before. As my friend puts it, it's also the time to guess whether the noises are fireworks, or gunfire. I am not a fan of Halloween and all that is associated with it (except the candy, I guess -- but not from strangers!).  I usually hide out at home and watch cartoons.  So, I'll just fill this post of random stuff.

So after 45 minutes of waiting at the doctor's office, I walked out with these. Yay cold virus~
I just thought this was funny. I wonder how far down the alphabet they'll go :)
My lovely co-worker friend surprised me with apple cider to nurse my sore throat (: felt so blessed
 Oh, the gun shots have ceased! Time to shower and sleep!
Keep safe, everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment