Monday 19 March 2012

Ninja'd.

It was a chill Sunday night, and my boyfriend and I were playing a Naruto game on the X box.  I pretty much button-mashed through the whole game, and managed to do some cool combos somehow, but ultimately failed. Fast-forward to when he got home and called me.  He asked me, judging from his performance at the Naruto game, whether he would be a good ninja.  Being the natural instigator that I am, I said, no...
Then he ended the phone call with, "Really? Go shake your pea pod thing, and I will call you after I shower."

...
?!?!
"Thank you for sailing away with me to the Philippines."
This wasn't the only time I was ninja'd.
One birthday, there was a note above my bed, which led to a pair of ballroom shoes in the closet.  And he never even stepped foot in the house.


On V-day, we agreed beforehand that we weren't gonna buy stuff for each other and just enjoy a simple night of ramen & sticker pictures.  Then he pulled out:
Let's see if you see the message.
I gotta step up my game if I'm gonna beat him at his ninja game.  Now, what shall I do...

P.S. In case anyone was wondering, the two necklaces are handmade by Justine (click here to visit site).  I find her pieces to be cute and unique.  The anchor one is "Sail Away", and the wing one is "From Heaven."  I am by no means getting paid for this or anything, and I doubt she will see this, but eh.  I will say, though, that it takes a long, long time to get your package in the mail.  I know this firsthand, because I bought my first lariat style necklace from her, and it took almost two months.  The piece was beautiful, nonetheless... so is it worth the wait? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment