Friday 13 January 2012

Cuz I'm leaving, on a jet plane...

Will be back on the 28th.  Where am I going? To the Philippines!  It will be my first time in a tropical country.  But as a person who gets highly irritated in hot weather, can I enjoy my two weeks there? I leave in three days and haven't even pulled out my luggage yet.

My friends keep telling me to take photos of all the food and street food.  I supposed I should bring some TUMS in case I get sick?  I ate raw fish that was left out of the fridge for 6+ hours earlier... feeling OK still.  I must have stomach of steel LOL =_=.  Got my Tetanus, Hep A-C shots already from prior job working at a senior hospital (yay!), and booked my dental & wisdom tooth removal appointments.  I feel very accomplished today.

Oh, and I also picked up my postage package before heading off to work.  They were the circle lenses I ordered in mid-December 2011:
GEO nudy grey, and EOS Adult grey- from http://k-circlelens.net/.  I am so excited to try the EOS one!  When I had ordered at the time, they had a promo where you buy 1+ pairs of contacts and get free animal cases + one free gift. 
The free gift turned out to be a box with yet another contact case (kissing piggies) and a pair of tweezers, which was nice.  The bad thing was that when I tried to open it for the first time, the bottom of the box cracked =_= That's free stuff for you.
cracked lower left corner
cute piggy lens holder + tweezers


Package contents




No comments:

Post a Comment