Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 6

... of waiting for course marks to come out.  I find myself checking twice or thrice daily, even though I know they don't come out until the 21st.

How do you cope with the dreaded thought of possibly failing your courses?
I'm so close to graduating, too... T_T


So how do I cope? Impulse buying things I don't need (read: wasting monies). Online shopping is so dangerous, seriously.  I had just finished paying off my student loans too, so I'm really broke. But let's not think about that.  I bought two circle lenses: EOS adult grey, and GEO nudy grey.  Maybe post pictures when I get them? We'll see... 
I'm actually pretty excited to see the EOS one. The nudy grey I've actually bought before a couple years back.



 Top: natural eye color.
Bottom: with GEO nudy grey. LOVE (:

I don't know, something about gray eyes make me go "eeeee <3" 




 

***

On a side note, I feel like the luckiest girl alive, having someone by my side when I feel the most discouraged. Sometimes I forget to just stand back and look at the bigger, more important, picture.  Blessed, I am (: If/when that time ever comes for you, you can either choose to accept it and move on, or refuse to let go and feel negative and gross inside, or so he said.  Me? I'm slowly learning to let go, and be happy.

Cheers☆

No comments:

Post a Comment